Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
- The Universal Vitar – a Camera Made from Spare Parts
- The Mercury II – Taking Pictures with a 63-Year Old “Classic”
- World’s Fastest – the Mercury CC-1500 Superspeed
- “America’s Challenge to the World’s Finest Cameras” – the UniveX Mercury Model CC
- How Hitler Increased the Value of My Camera Collection
- The UniveX AF Series – A Vest Pocket Camera that Really Fits in a Vest Pocket!
- A Jewel of a Camera: the Shady Origins of UniveX
- Art Deco Wars: Spartus, Falcon, and Kodak
- My Camera Collection
- Antique & Wood Cameras – Rob Niederman's website – be sure to check out his link page!
- Argus Collector Group – a great reference site for all Argus Cameras
- Camera Collecting and Restoration – a great repair and restoration resource site!
- Camera Leather – replace that worn, torn covering on your classic camera
- Camerapedia's Mercury Wiki – info on one of the coolest cameras ever designed!
- Central Camera Company – film for older cameras, processing, etc.
- Collectible Cameras – Collectible & Modern Used Camera Equipment
- Collectors' Weekly – Cameras
- Craig's Daguerreian Registry – information on pre-1860 photography
- Lindy Hop and Swing Dance Week in Review – Current swing music & lots of neat stuff about the Swing Era!
- Marcy Merrill's Junk Store Cameras page – great stuff!
- North Coast Muse (Sally's Blog)
- Ohio Camera Collectors' Society
- print a print.com – photographers' help pages, with collecting links
- Rick Oleson's Mercury Page
- The Camera Collector – an online forum for collectors and photographers
- The Camera Site
- The Classic Camera – An informational site with 130 classic cameras depicted
- The UniveX Story – Cynthia Repinski's excellent book on the history of the Universal Camera Company